Our recruiters work directly with you to match career opportunities relevant to your background and skills. We represent you at client companies and advise you of any opportunities in a timely manner. All of this is done at no cost to you!
Hire Logic specializes in direct hire placement services, as well as some interim leadership placements.
How to Get Started
- The first step in finding an ideal position is sending us your resume. You may apply online to an open position that you are qualified for, or submit a resume into our general database. We also accept resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your resume is received, a recruiter may contact you to discuss the position(s) compatible with your background and career goals. You will learn about the client company, expected pay rate, and job requirements.
- If there is not a compatible position for your background at this time, we will keep your resume in our database for future opportunities and contact you when they become available.
- If there is a compatible position, a recruiter will submit your resume to the appropriate hiring manager at the client company. We only submit your resume to a client company with your permission after discussing the position with us.
- You will have an opportunity to interview with the company and decide if the position is a good fit.
- If the position is a mutually good fit for you and the client company, a job offer will be extended.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information about our services for job seekers and for frequently asked questions, click here.