Our recruiters work directly with you to match career opportunities relevant to your background and skills. We represent you at client companies and advise you of any opportunities in a timely manner. All of this is done at no cost to you! Our placements can be direct hire, temp-to-hire, or temporary assignments; most positions are located in the northeastern part of the United States.
- Direct Hire: A full time position as employed by the client company, starting day one.
- Temp-to-Hire: Contract work with the intent to secure full time employment within the client company. This opportunity works to ensure whether or not a company is the right fit for you.
- Temporary Assignment: Project-based or short-term work performed within a specified time period.
How to Get Started
- The first step in finding an ideal position is sending us your resume. You may apply online to an open position that you are qualified for, or submit a resume into our general database. We also accept resumes via email to email@example.com.
- Once your resume is received, a recruiter may contact you to discuss the position(s) compatible with your background and career goals. You will learn about the client company, expected pay rate, and job requirements.
- If there is not a compatible position for your background at this time, we will keep your resume in our database for future opportunities and contact you when they become available.
- If there is a compatible position, a recruiter will submit your resume to the appropriate hiring manager at the client company. We only submit your resume to a client company with your permission after discussing the position with us.
- You will have an opportunity to interview with the company and decide if the position is a good fit.
- If the position is a mutually good fit for you and the client company, a job offer will be extended.
Frequently Asked Questions
For more information about our services for job seekers and for frequently asked questions, click here.